Let’s be honest, having a stranger follow you around all day with a camera can be a little unnerving. Most people, generally, feel awkward in front of a camera. At least, a lot of my clients express this sentiment to me just before we start shooting.
(Laugh. It makes for amazing photographs. Think of something hilarious, and let it out. )
In an attempt to get to know my clients a little better, I have decided to “put myself out there”, so to speak. I have made a short list of funny, true, and (sometimes) sad things about myself. After reading it, I hope you feel like you know me a little better and are a little more comfortable in the studio. We are all a little “weird”, guys…
- I do everything right-handed, except paint. Figure that one out.
- I am also left-eye dominant.
- I used to live in Pennsylvania.
- I hate being in front of a camera. Oh, the irony.
- I talk, ramble, and yell in my sleep. I used to wake myself up troubleshooting tech support calls.
- I’m one of those people who can’t listen to a whole song without finding another one I want to listen to on my iPod. It’s bad.
- I refuse to get a cell phone. They distract from the life that is going on around you.
- Austin is one of my most-favorite cities in the country.
- I have horrible posture. So, don’t feel bad when I tell you to pull your shoulders back.
- I forget to eat when I’m shooting weddings sometimes.
There! Now, we have some talking points. Tell me something about you, would ya?by